permaculture - Re: (fwd) Training after PDC? & Hello Russ

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Neil Barraclough" <neilb@vic.australis.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: (fwd) Training after PDC? & Hello Russ
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 91 18:55:50 +1100 (EST)

Hello Russ,
Interested to know what happened to the Australian newsgroup you set up a
few months ago, emails just stopped without notice. It was great what you
set up and I'm sure if it was lack of financial support those of us that
appreciate the need for such a newsgroup in Australia would give you some
support.
I emailed owner-permaculture-oceania@explode.unsw.edu.au to try to find out
what had happened but I guess the email wouldn't have got through if the
newsgroup closed down.

It would be good to know what happened to it and what people can do to help
you get going again.
Neil Barraclough

> Hello Antonio...
>
> You can find internship and volunteering opportunities in Australia and
New

www.magna.com.au/~pacedge

leave-permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu

neilb@vic.australis.com.au