permaculture - Permaculture activity in Israel

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Danny Wolfstein" <Danny@Surf-com.com>
  • To: <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Permaculture activity in Israel
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:57:25 +0200

Hi,
I am new to the area of permaculture (though I have read a few books on
the subject, and done some "permaculture like" activity in my garden). I
would like to get in touch with other people practicing permaculture in
Israel (especially in the North - I live in Mitzpe Aviv in the Lower
Galilee), so that I could exchange ideas and experience, and get tips
about the preferred local plants (for mulching, creating guilds etc.),
and where to get them.
Thanks
Danny Wolfstein

E-mail: dannyw@surf.co.il
Tel. +972-4-9941007
Mobile +972-54-333748

  • Permaculture activity in Israel, Danny Wolfstein, 06/27/2001