permaculture - Re: Dave Holmgren's new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Holmgren & Su Dennett <holmgren@netconnect.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Dave Holmgren's new book
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:21:47 +1000

Hullo Graham, no more news about David's new book yet but yes, it looks like Permanent Publications will do some sales/distribution in the UK. I will make sure you are kept posted. In the meantime, you may just want to check our website every now and again for details/changes. Cheers, Su Dennett
--
David Holmgren & Su Dennett
Holmgren Design Services

  • Dave Holmgren's new book, Graham Burnett, 05/27/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Dave Holmgren's new book, David Holmgren & Su Dennett, 05/30/2001