permaculture - Re: Lemon Balm wine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lemon Balm wine
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:10:19 +1000

I have a great recipe for lemon balm tea cake, which is easy to make and
tastes great (also vegan if that matters).....

1 cup warm black tea
1 cup sultanans or currants or mixed fruit
1/2 cup chopped lemon balm
1 small cup sugar
2 cups Self raising flour (white or wholemeal)
pinch of salt

Mix tea currants lemon balm and sugar and leave to stand 3 hrs or overnight

Add flour and salt mix, pour into loaf tin greased, bake moderate oven for
about 45 mins.

Enjoy.

Naomi