permaculture - Permaculture Credit Union : CEO Search/Job Opportunity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: EFMonaco <EFMonaco@compuserve.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Permaculture Credit Union : CEO Search/Job Opportunity
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:17:45 -0400

Hey Vint,
Don't assume that there's not a CEO out there with permaculture on the
brain (like the rest of us). Better yet, require the new CEO to first
attend a PDC prior to starting duties. Wish I was there.
Gene Monaco
Knoxville, TN

Message text written by "permaculture"

Greetings:
There is a job opening in the domain of "invisible structures".
The Permaculture Credit Union has grown to the point where we need a
president/CEO to run the operation!
Although it may be unlikely that there is someone in the permaculture
community with the skills and experience required, we would obviously
prefer to have a CEO who is also a permaculturist.
Even if this is not a job that you are qualified for or personally
interested in, please copy this notice and give it to anyone who you
think might be qualified and appropriate.
If you haven't done so already, visit the Permaculture Credit Union
website -
www.pcuonline.org

Thanks for you time
Vint Lawrence