permaculture - Re: Advice on visiting Permaculture sites in Australia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeremy Acton and/or Lisa Kriel <neweden@mweb.co.za>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Advice on visiting Permaculture sites in Australia
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:17:31 +0200

Hi, we didn't manage to get up to Northern NSW while we were there, but we
did get to meet some people from Nimbin at the Global Greens 2001
conference. One other thing I didn't succeed in doing while we were there
was to get a copy of your videos.

Please can you send me a price list in AU$ (I still have some AU$ cash left
over) and a cost for overseas postage.

thanks
Lisa