permaculture - Re: rosemary Morrow' new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: ahmadalisharif@yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: rosemary Morrow' new book
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:18:57 -0400

Scott,
Peter recently spoke with Rosemary Morrow regarding her Teacher's Notes and
Earth
Users Guide. The former is available again through the Activist. The latter
has NOT
been rewritten, though there are rumors that it has been reprinted and we
still carry
the original printing. No further data at this time.
Keith Johnson