permaculture - Re: Grow your own fuel oil seeds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob <rmhoward@omninet.net.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Grow your own fuel oil seeds
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:11:56 +0800

Umm - instant and interesting problem ... I have a poly urethane coated wooden
(manufactured board on concrete) floor in a community hall that needs to be
resurfaced... could we sand it off and resurface with tung oil -- does
anybody have a
source of this material and a price and possible availability in Australia
(anywhere:-)... also any knowledge about application?

May thanks in advance - i do enjoy this mailing list :-)