permaculture - Re: south korean projects

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: igg <igg@intrepid.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: south korean projects
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 06:20:35 -0500

Gday all
I may be going to South Korea in june, and i am looking for permaculture or similar projects to visit and/or work at. So if anyone knows of any or knows any one who might please let me know.
Evan

Please connect with the movement known as 'Korean Natural Farming.' there are supposedly 400+ small farms in this movement. This is a philosopical/biological movement. I believe it is the source of the "US" EM movement, but it is more 'organic.' There is a book in English out now with the same title. (This was once called 'kim chi farming.' ) I believe Mollison has devoted much space to these ag-fermentation ideas in the new (not yet printed) edition of FERMENTATION.

Are you going to have email while you're in Korea?

-Allan Balliett

  • south korean projects, Evan Davies, 03/22/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: south korean projects, igg, 03/22/2001