permaculture - Attn: List managers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Pc Envirolink <permaculture@envirolink.org>
  • Subject: Attn: List managers
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:53:41 -0500

List managers,
Please remove Mr. Deming (JDeming@mwrd.dst.co.us ) from these listservs.
Thanks,
Keith

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:  RE: FW: Notification: Inbound Mail Failure
Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:17:39 -0700
From:  "Palumbo, John" <JPalumbo@mwrd.dst.co.us>
To:  'Keith Johnson' <keithdj@mindspring.com>

 Keith,    I send the e-mails because when we receive inbound failures they come directly to me.  I can not unsubscribe the user from your service using their e-mail because their mailbox no longer exists on our servers -- hence the inbound mail failures.  This particular user, JDeming@mwrd.dst.co.us is more than likely a member of your "Pc Envirolink" group, so when you send an e-mail to that group, JDeming is included and when I receive the messages your e-mail address is the only return address I have.  Sorry for any inconvenience, but unless I inform people of inbound mail failures to our mail servers, they will and do become overloaded.Thank you.John PalumboSystems Engineer Metro Wastewater Reclamation Districtjpalumbo@mwrd.dst.co.us(303) 286-3048