permaculture - Re: Rabbit/Chicken/Greenhouse Design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Yaya Balinci" <yaya@telus.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Rabbit/Chicken/Greenhouse Design
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:19:01 -0800

There was a woman in Vermont? (eastern us somewhere) who was growing
commercial organic greens for the restaurant industry using a large
greenhouse that was heated in winter with rabbits and chickens. Quite an
ingenious design filtering out ammonia and all. I have the magazine
somewhere I'll have a look...

Michael Hollihn,
Sustainable Forest-Farm-Garden Design
Ecosystem Mapping For Sustainable Production of foods and materials,
I use tree-free paper and digital video documentation
yaya@telus.net
604.253.2536
http://www3.telus.net/circleworks/sustmed2.htm
Vancouver, BC, Canada
*better known as NW Coastal Turtle Island