permaculture - Source for purple carrot seeds (and red and yellow ones)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sharon Gordon <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Source for purple carrot seeds (and red and yellow ones)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:17:15 -0500

Garden City Seeds has sold purple, red, and yellow carrots as well
as the usual sort.
Garden City Seeds
778 Hwy 93 N
Hamilton, MT 59840 USA
406-961-4837
Fax: 406-961-4877
EMail: seeds@montana.com
Web: http://www.gardencityseeds.com

Yellow--Lubiana Burpee also has a yellow one with Sunshine as part of
it's name.
Purple--Dragon
Red--Nutri Red Territorial also sells this one.

Sharon
gordonse@one.net