permaculture - Permaculture International e-news

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Permaculture International e-news
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:19:27 +1100

Hello everyone...
As a temporary measure, until Permaculture International Limited (PIL) sets
up its own website, I have loaded material originally produced for the PIL
networking pages in Green Connections magazine onto our website. This way,
they remain accessible.

The material appears at the URLs below.

Please note that this website is incomplete - images are yet to be scanned,
optimised and loaded.

Here are the URLs:

THE YEAR 2000 PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE AT DJANBUNG GARDENS, NIMBIN,
AUSTRALIA:
http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/permaculture/pil/pilconv.html

FURTHER NOTES ON THE CONVERGENCE:
http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/permaculture/pil/pilconv-notes.html

REPORT FROM THE PERMACULTURE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ANNUAL MEETING, DJANBUNG
GARDENS, AUSTRALIA:
http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/permaculture/pil/pilagm.html

PERMACULTURE INTERNATIONAL NEWS EDITION 1:
http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/permaculture/pil/pilnews1.html

PERMACULTURE INTERNATIONAL NEWS EDITION 2:
http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/permaculture/pil/pilnews.html

Short items are always welcome for inclusion in these pages in Green
Connections.

Regards...

...Russ Grayson
---------------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA
Phone/ fax 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au
WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: permaculture education + Community
Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training + overseas
development aid project services.
MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services + website design &
content production + journalism/ photojournalism.

Member, Board of Directors, Permaculture International Limited.

  • Permaculture International e-news, Pacific Edge Permaculture, 10/30/2000