permaculture - Re: [Fwd: cyprus]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: cyprus]
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:37:20 +1000

Hi Jo,

I dont know anything about the specific project you are referring to but a
delegate to IPC6 in Perth was a guy called Vincenzo Santiglia, from Cypress.
He seemed quite active and may know more about the pc scene there. This is
an old address (1996) but may still be current.

Vincenzo Santiglia
13 Agapios Zaka
Peyia
Paphos
Cypress
Tel / fax 357 662 1397

Good luck. If you do get in touch with him, please say hi from Naomi and
Rick Coleman in Australia.

Naomi