permaculture - Re: weekend courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: weekend courses
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:04:26 +1000

Thanks for the positive feedback Rick...

on 14/7/00 7:42 AM, rick valley at bamboogrove@cmug.com wrote:

>> The courses are taught be a team of experienced
>> people each of whom bring their own perspectives to permaculture design.
>> They include a planner and landscape architect, an anthropologist, a
>> builder, a professional facilitator/group worker, a local government worker
>> (versed in local government development planning and related matters), a
>> waste educator and a journalist/overseas development worker.
>
> I imagine this roster includes many who participate in a limited way. Who is
> facilitating all or most days?

Fiona Campbell and I are course coordinators and are present on all days, do
the advertising and course promotion and manage finances. We facilitate all
meetings and provide support services.

...Russ Grayson
---------------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA
Phone/ fax 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au
WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: permaculture education + Community
Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training + overseas
development aid project services.
MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services + website design &
content production + journalism/ photojournalism.

  • Re: weekend courses, rick valley, 07/13/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: weekend courses, Pacific Edge Permaculture, 07/17/2000