permaculture - Re: Fwd: HeartQuote: Power

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal@iname.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: HeartQuote: Power
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:52:21

On 07/13/00, "Scott Macpherson <scootermac315@yahoo.com>" wrote:
> Hi Ava,
>
> Thanks for the quote :)
>
> If my memory serves me, you are in/near Ojai and have
> Sunday gatherings of some sort?

Hi Scott!

I believe that the one you are looking for is Akiva Werbalowsky, I'm in
Indiana and Colorado. Akiva is on this list and I'm sure will be
contacting you. Alot of excitement going on there in Ojai!

Well, all, I've just returned today from a VERY hot/dry period at the
Sanctuary and will have alot of good news to share, I'm just getting my
bearings, need to do some catching up and will send a detailed report! It
was great!

Blessings,
Ava