permaculture - Re: All theory--principles... reminder bio-construction

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: All theory--principles... reminder bio-construction
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:59:40 -0300

Well, actually , it 's in Portuguese.. Will see if I still have a copy
somewhere , and post what I considered ( nine years ago, but I believe I
would agree with myself still today..) to be Permaculture principles...

Marsha

PS-- a reminder of our bio-construction week in August, all hands-on-- no
need to speak Portuguese...Anyone interested can get in touch with me
directly: hanzibra@svn.com.br...
Only US$150 if you camp out, otherwise $250 if you stay in a little
bed-and-breakfast...
It will happen in an intentional community in marvellously beautiful
mountains (Bahia, Brazil...)
Marsha