permaculture - what's next

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Hobbs" <hobbsj@efn.org>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: what's next
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:35:35 +0100

Ava,

You have shared so much- guided with sensitivity and respect.

Thought I'd through another idea into the brew.

Are 'your girls' interested in a 'trade'- since they are 17 how do they
plan to support themselves. I imagine many elements you taught them could
be used as income producers- has this been a topic?
To recognize one's passion and then to follow through to 'earn a living'- -
now that offers high yields.

When I was struggling with a career change, many years ago, a dear friend
said to me "What is the one thing in all the world you love to work/be
with?"
My first response was "Plants" loud and clear- and the rest, as they say,
is history.

Good Luck!

Jude

Thanks for your thoughtful writings on this list serve.

  • what's next, J. Hobbs, 06/21/2000