permaculture - info-permculture farms (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: info-permculture farms (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:44:54 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Corine Pelletier" <cpelle2@hotmail.com>
To: permaculture@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: info-permculture farms
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 05:15:12 EDT

Hello,
I was searching information about farms on internet and I found your e-mail.
I am from Canada and actually travelling in Europe. I study in agriculture
and I want to have some experience here. I would like to go to Spain and
maybe Italia and spend some time on permaculture farms. I wonder if you
have any contacts there which you could give me - if you have e-mails, it
would be really helpful, if you don.t, addresses and phone number is ok.

Thank you, Corine

<><>

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm ICQ#27930345
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO

  • info-permculture farms (fwd), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/15/2000