permaculture - Re: Why ain't Pc more popular (was Re: Lawn Obsession...Ortho products

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Emily A. Noble" <guinep@theriver.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Why ain't Pc more popular (was Re: Lawn Obsession...Ortho products
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 21:50:25 -0700

Title: Re: Why ain't Pc more popular (was Re: Lawn Obsession...Ortho products
Try looking at NEW SCIENTIST (UK).....the April 22, 2000 issue had 2 or 3 articles on Creationism and one (have not read it) commented with headlines about fundamentalism among scientists. NEW SCIENTIST can be refreshing on occasion and bring to the public eye issues not usually reaching the newspapers or other media.