permaculture - Re: permaculture digest: May 08, 2000

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lance Roseman <lanceroseman@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: permaculture digest: May 08, 2000
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 15:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

Shalom:
I've just been reading a book on the works of
Victor Schauberger and it has thrown me for a loop.
Dark Suns and the smashing of the Second 'Law'(?) of
Thermodynamics. Everything he wrote seems to be
ringing true. With the Eastern Seaboard going through
a 'heatwave' in May I'm beginning to suspect that
global warming is no longer 'right around the corner'
but that it has arrived. I'm beginning to feel a bit
despondent. There is an undercurrent of talk here in
the circles I move in in B.C. which is muttering
'Cascadia-Time'.
I don't know how many of you listen to coast to
coast am (formerly with Art Bell) but I've been
thinking that if enough Permies email the new host
Mike Siegel suggesting he have someone on to speak
about Permaculture that he may give it a go. That show
makes lame books best sellers virtually overnight.
It's time for some drastic measures 'me-thinks'. Any
ideas out there?
If anyone knows about any group which is working
with Schauberger dynamics could you please inform me I
need someone to talk to about his work.
In Lake'ch
Lance
--- permaculture digest