permaculture - Re: Zone 6 (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal@iname.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Zone 6 (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:4:9

Scott:

I'm glad I got to your message before I left this site. It was starting to
seem just a little too wierd for me. That's saying alot, since among other
things, I'm an herbalist, healer and generally, very spiritual. I do
always 'set my intention', but hey, I live in and of this world and even I
have limits.

Thank you for bringing this back into the realm of logic and fostering
'good will'.

Blessings,
Ava

  • Re: Zone 6 (fwd), Scott Macpherson, 04/06/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Zone 6 (fwd), Graham Burnett, 04/06/2000
    • Re: Zone 6 (fwd), Ava Devenport, 01/30/2024