permaculture - Re: Acacia Saligna

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Acacia Saligna
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:26:33 -0500

Craig Elevitch sells seeds for Agroforestry in the tropics and subtropics. If
you want
to get info or subscribe to his ezine you can write him at:
email@agroforester.com

1Earth Media wrote:

> I'm passing this on - maybe someone can help?
> Regards, Marcus
>
> From: Anna Ridley <anart@nildram.co.uk>
> Subject: Acacia Saligna
>
> I'm a dedicated permaculturalist & want to set up my land in Southern
> Spain using those principles. To this end I need to obtain seed of the
> acacia saligna or another acacia which has fire retardent
> properties. The only supplier I found in the UK has discontinued,
> unfortunately, so can you point me in the right direction in Australia.
> Many thanks Anna.
> Australian Permaculture Information & Design Services
> http://www.permacult.com.au
> PO Box 163, Noosa Heads, Qld, Australia, 4567
> Cheap magazine subscriptions (US only)
> Farming
> http://www.permacult.com.au/industry/magfarm.html
> Home & Gardening
> http://www.permacult.com.au/industry/maggarden.html
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: keithdj@mindspring.com
begin:vcard
n:Johnson;Keith
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:earthaven.org
org:The Permaculture Activist
adr:;;PO Box 1209;Black Mountain;NC;28711;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:keithdj@mindspring.com
note:magazines.com,   http://www.magazines.com/cgi-bin2/mc/MCHomePage?afd_number=3D2215
x-mozilla-cpt:;-27600