permaculture - permaculture in Minnesota

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bradley D. Brasel" <bongzl@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: permaculture in Minnesota
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:39:17

I was wondering if anyone had any good sources and/or ideas about a project
that I am working on for college. My class is environmental
interdisciplinary research 475 @ Concordia College in Moorehead MN. We
have at our disposal 120 acres of prime land located in the central lakes
near Detroit Lakes. It has every type of locality including lowland
forests, upland forests, wetlands adjacent to a larger lake, agricultural
land (in use currently), and some open prarie. What I am proposing is that
permaculture can work to create more opportunities for this land that would
directly benefit the college for years to come. Any feedback would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you
Brad D. Brasel