permaculture - RE: Feedback needed: a new list for a permaculture calendar & eve nts announcements

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Schinnerer <John-Schinnerer@data-dimensions.com>
  • To: 'permaculture' <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Feedback needed: a new list for a permaculture calendar & eve nts announcements
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:21:24 -0800

Aloha,

Oh lordy, not another list...

I am perfectly happy to see events/classes/etc. posted right here. I don't
see any need for another list. Would it no longer be proper etiquette to
post them here if this new list is for that purpose? If so, I'd have to sub
to two lists to get what I now get from one; if not, they're going to turn
up on both lists anyway...

my .02 cents,
John Schinnerer

  • RE: Feedback needed: a new list for a permaculture calendar & eve nts announcements, John Schinnerer, 01/19/2000