permaculture - Re: Powerful FDA testimony re: labelling GE foods

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Donna Feigel <feigel@starnetinc.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Powerful FDA testimony re: labelling GE foods
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 01:51:26 -0600

Marcus--

I'll try to get it right this time. Sorry that I addressed Drucker's
testimony rather than Cohen's. Same day, same place, different person!
FDA Testimony by Robert Cohen, Washington DC, 11-30-99, can be found at
Dr. Wolfson's website (along with Steven Drucker's and a third
testimony):
http://www.natural-law.ca/genetic/NewsNov-Dec99/GEN12-6-3FdaTestimonies.
html

Dr. Wolfson is known for his excellent GE Newsletters which provide
reliable information. Email is offered if you want to contact him.
Richard Wolfson, PhD., Consumer Right to Know Campaign for Mandatory
Labeling and Long-term Testing of all Genetically Engineered Foods
Ottawa, Ontario Canada, http://www.natural-law.ca/genetic

Also available at this site are articles written by Dr. John Fagan,
founder of Genetic ID of Fairfield, Iowa. Genetic ID offers GMO testing
that is a "nearly foolproof" method for detecting GMOs and has recently
been key in the gathering evidence of GMO contamination.

Do check out the BioIntegrity site previously mentioned as well as this
one. They're both excellent and may help with your search.

Best wishes--Donna