permaculture - Re: Sources for books needed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Paul Osmond" <p_osmond@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Sources for books needed
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 14:19:05 PST

Christopher Alexander's books (A Pattern Language, a New Theory of Urban Design, The Timeless Way of Building etc.) were still available at several architecture bookshops in Australia as of late last year. Try Architext, 3 Manning Street, Potts Point, New South Wales,
Phone +61 2 9356 2022.

Also saw them at the main bookstore (whose name I forget) in Vancouver about a year ago.

Haven't seen Patterns in Nature on sale anywhere.

Cheers, Paul