permaculture - Dr.Elaine Ingham's E-Zine - REsubscribe

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Pc Envirolink <permaculture@envirolink.org>, permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Dr.Elaine Ingham's E-Zine - REsubscribe
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:50:13 -0500

Hi y'all,
A recent hard drive crash caused loss of data at Unisun. If you think you
subscribed to this
excellent E-Zine, resubscribe and don't miss a single issue. I didn't clip
the entire issue, so be
sure to get your own copy.
Keith

sam@unisun.org wrote:

> ***************************************
> Dr. Ingham's Talks on the Soil Foodweb
> ***************************************
> E-Zine Issue #2 December, 1999
> Greetings fine people!
> IMPORTANT NOTES:
> Therein also lies the delay in this issue of the E-Zine!
>
> Anyway....
> **************************
> IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED:
> **************************
> Send and email to ( mailto: sam@unisun.org ) and place "remove SFI"
> in the subject field.
> **************************
> IF YOU WISH TO BE ADDED:
> **************************
> Okay, I don't have a way of reaching those who's request was deleted so if
> you know of someone who subscribed but isn't receiving the E-Zine tell them
> to go to http://www.soilfoodweb.com and RESUBMIT... Or send me an email
> directly at ( mailto: sam@unisun.org ) and place "subscribe SFI"
> in the subject field.
>
> Seems the new system's stable and working great! Sorry for the hassles...
> So, hey, subscribe a friend as a Holiday Gift!

> 2.) Compost and Compost Tea Workshop Video:
> On December 10th Unisun Communications and
> Coyote Hill Multi-Media video taped the entire
> Compost and Compost Tea Seminar at SFI's
> lab/conference facility! The all-day event featured Dr.
> Elaine Ingham, of course, and guest speakers, Michael
> Alms, Bruce Elliot and Mary Applehoff! We will be working
> on production of this product throughout the month of December
> and will have it available sometime in the new year!
> This is very exciting stuff on Composting systems, tea brewers,
> equipment, vermicomposting and on and on!
> *******************************
> Please send us an email at
> ( mailto: sfi@unisun.org )
> if you would like to reserve an
> advanced copy of the multi-tape set.
> *******************************
> We're not actually taking payment yet, just advanced
> orders so we can guage our first production run. Well
> get back with you when we've set the cost and such.
>
> Also we urge you to Give the Gift of Knowledge this holiday
> season to your favorite growing enthusiast!
> Dr. Ingham's double CD set..."An Introduction to the Soil Foodweb"
> is ON SALE now through December 31st at an unbelievable
> price of only $13.95!
>
> Visit http://www.soilfoodweb.com/multimedia.html
> for info and to order.

> 3.) SFI Labs Closed 12-17 through 12-28:
> Please note that the SFI labs are not operating during
> this time... PLEASE do not send samples until after the 28th!
>
> Enjoy your holidays and take 'er easy! We will be!
>
> __________________________
> 4.) On-Line Live Symposia
> **************************
> For those of you interested Unisun and Coyote Hill are now
> able to broadcast Dr. Ingham's symposia live over the internet
> complete with audio and video. Pretty amazing really, but you
> [...]
begin:vcard
n:Johnson;Keith
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
org:The Permaculture Activist
adr:;;PO Box 1209;Black Mountain;NC;28711;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:keithdj@mindspring.com
note;quoted-printable:URL: metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist=0D=0A=
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Keith Johnson
end:vcard

  • Dr.Elaine Ingham's E-Zine - REsubscribe, Keith Johnson, 12/17/1999