permaculture - Permaculture Directory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, permaculture@envirolink.org, PERMA@eepo.com.au
  • Subject: Permaculture Directory
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:33:53 -0500 (EST)

I have set up a small utility that can be used to post and glean updated
information about Permaculture organizations worldwide. It's quick
and easy to use and has a crossreferenced index. I have alother for links
updates. Hope you all will make good use of them.
http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture
OR:

PC Directory
------------
READ
http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture/webforums/pc-directory/1/maillist.html
POST
pc-directory@metalab.unc.edu

PC Links
--------
READ
http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture/webforums/pc-links/1/maillist.html
POST
pc-links@metalab.unc.edu

You can send messages _with_ any number of attached files (text, graphics,
etc.) to these webforums. You will see the latest thread on directory
updates started by Keith Johnson in the pc-directory forum - this will
show you how it works and what its potential is as far as being useful to
you.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
http://metalab.unc.edu/intergarden
/permaculture /intergarden/orgfarm /ecolandtech
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu

  • Permaculture Directory, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 11/23/1999