permaculture - Beneficial invasive cover crops <fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: EFMonaco <EFMonaco@compuserve.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Beneficial invasive cover crops <fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:53:36 -0500

Message text written by "permaculture"
>I'm not one to decry the taking over of an ecosystem by foreign invaders.
Maybe vetiver isn't going to do much along these lines, but anyway, this
has been happening since the world began...<

Great rant Hugh. My sentiments exactly. I keep running into these
quasi-environmental preservationists who don't seem to understand migratory
processes. Your comments are a breath of fresh air. It's all a question
of balance, don't you know?
Gene Monaco
Knoxville, TN