permaculture - Bamboo sourcelist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Bamboo sourcelist
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:50:41 -0400

Ornamental grasses:
-
http://www.gardenweb.com/forums/grasses/
http://www.onelist.com/community/giantgrass
<><>

Bamboo:
-

Bamboo Garden and Gallery
"...Under the Bam under the Boo, under the bamboo tree..."

This is a new page dedicated to Bamboo. We will include your favorite
bamboo related images, stories, or information. if you send them to us.
Just drop us a note and we will send you a special email address to send
them to. Include any text captions you wish. If you send us paper or
film we can scan the images, if you want your image returned please
include a S.A.S.E.

This new page will be changing often, bookmark and check back to see
what's new. We are open to any ideas you may have regarding this page.

BambooStan
http://insiderweb.com/bamboo.htm
bamboostan@insiderweb.com
<><>

Jade Mountain Bamboo Nursery
"We Specialize in Hardy Bamboos"
http://business.fortunecity.com/ipo/180/index.html
<><>

Gib Cooper
bambugib@harborside.com
www.harborside.com/bamboo/
<><>

Rick Valley Northern Groves
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)929-7152
Bamboo catalog $2 or at:
http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html
"Useful Bamboos and other plants, Permaculture education,
Ecological design & consultation centering on water,landform and
horticultural systems"
<><>

Lewis Bamboo Groves
265 Creekview Road
Oakman, Alabama 35579
205-686-5728
http://www.lewisbamboo.com
E-mail: rdlewis1@ix.netcom.com
Mail Order Only Nursery
"Quality control is a top priority and to ensure this, we do a
follow-up on all our orders. Our mail order plants are predug and
stabilized prior to shipping. With each order, we enclose planting
instructions and some information about the particular bamboo you have
selected. If we cannot fill your request, we try to refer you to
another grower who can."
<><>

Commercial grower in Alabama has great web
site with a lot of useful information.
home.att.net/~jmbamboo
<><>

Lone Oak Farm, Madison TN, 615-865-9933
<><>

Our Nursery, Summertown, TN, http://www.growit.com/bamboo, 931-964-4151
<><>

Robin Williams, Oak Ridge, TN, 423-482-2908
<><>

Sue & Adam Turtle in Summertown, Tn.
<><>

American Bamboo Society: http://www.bamboo.org/abs