permaculture - Re: Reaching Certain Demographics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rick valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Reaching Certain Demographics
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 99 18:11:09 -0700

>Re: Reaching Certain Demographics
Hey, Bill's spot on, the carrot's better than the stick, be positive! We need
to have more fun and not work as hard as those certain demographics. (Ahh-
the late sun, on a young buck in velvet, reflecting on my computer screen
through the window...) Anyway, some of 'em may try to make you illegal, but
you'll hopefully become stylish. -Rick

Rick Valley Northern Groves
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)929-7152 Bamboo catalog $2 or at
<http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html>
"Useful Bamboos and other plants‹ Permaculture education‹ Ecological design &
consultation centering on water,landform and horticultural systems"

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu