permaculture - Position Open @ Cal Poly's CRS (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Position Open @ Cal Poly's CRS (fwd)
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:19:50 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:52:47 -0700
From: Fred Chambers <regenerative@earthlink.net>
To: sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
Subject: Position Open @ Cal Poly's CRS

Hello again SA-folks,

As I've written before, many months back, I lived, worked, and studied at
Cal Poly Pomona's John Lyle Center for Regenerative Studies. It is an
unique facility on the edge of LA County. You may be amazed by the
infrastructure: Dish-Sterling, PV's, wind turbine, 98% edible landscaping,
sustainable reclaimed water aquaculture & agriculture, and even a strawbale
greenhouse that doubles as a coolhouse in summer. But I fell in love with
it because of all the people. The community that grows out of the site is
truely magical. If you're up to the challenge of organic food production
on LA's urban fringe, this may be a job for you!

I'm just passing the word,
Fred
------------------------------

For Info Write To: armsurf@earthlink.net

Cal Poly's Center for Regenerative Studies
http://www.intranet.csupomona.edu/~crs/ is seeking
qualified candidates for the position of Land
Technician. Candidates should have practical hands-on
skills in operating a food system based on
regenerative practices. CV's may be send to the Office
of the Director (909) 869-5188.

Paul Sommers
Outreach Coordinator

===