permaculture - Global directory on-line...? Go to the Permaculture Activist Site.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Global directory on-line...? Go to the Permaculture Activist Site.
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:23:40 -0400

An Abbreviated Global Directory appears on the Global Resources Page at
metalab.unc.edu/pc-activ

I haven't updated the directory since April 99 (and my computer has been
down for nearly a month). Its not as complete as either Dan's or IPJ's
(both worth the asking price by the way), but its still a good place to
start. It IS a LOT of work to maintain. I just lost large chunks of data
in a hard drive crash, so some of the updates which were pending are now
lost and I must wait until folks re-write to me with updates.

The North American Pc Directory is also available for $15 from us or
visit the page at our site to link to their page.

Keith Johnson
the Permaculture Activist Magazine

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu