permaculture - Coccidiosis

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • Subject: Coccidiosis
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:01:11 +1000

one of my permaculture students in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Mr Wong
has had great results with a herbal based product from New Zealand, but it
is not
yet available in Australia, so i am yet to try it.
below is their address.

Also, i frequently feed my chickens mouldy bread and mouldy rockmelon
which is a natural source of penicillan. I also feed most of my animals
lots of garlic to
help fight intenstinal worms - it contains natural doses of sulphur.

April

The address:

BOTO H BALZAT

Gulf-Pacific Industries Ltd
P O Box 40027, Glenfield Tel: 64-9-415 6888
AUCKLAND 1330 Fax: 64-9-415 6999
NEW ZEALAND Email: gulf.pacific.ind@boma.co.nz

  • Coccidiosis, April Sampson-Kelly, 08/29/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Coccidiosis, April Sampson-Kelly, 08/29/1999