permaculture - Anyone have a list of in-print books on permaculture?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Anyone have a list of in-print books on permaculture?
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 23:51:42 -0400 (EDT)

I'm interested in buying a few more books on permaculture and
would be interested in suggestions from anyone here. I already have
Permaculture I & II and Permaculture: A Designer's Manual. I also have a
lot of other books on related topics that I coulc list here if anyone's
interested along with another list gleaned recently from the
alt.permaculture newsgroup.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. -+|+- Venaura Farm
london@metalab.unc.edu lflondon@worldnet.att.net
http://metalab.unc.edu/london, /permaculture, /ecolandtech
EcoLandTech -+|+- InterGarden -+|+- Permaculture

  • Anyone have a list of in-print books on permaculture?, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 07/31/1999