permaculture - ginseng

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "koginseng" <koginseng@koginseng.co.kr>
  • To: permanet@metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: ginseng
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:36:52 +0900

* Korea Central Ginseng Coration *

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves with a keen
desire of establishing
good business relationship with you.

We are one of leading manufacturers-exporters of Ginseng and various allied
goods in Korea and
we are exporting our products to U.S.A., Japan and Middle East countries. It
is great
advantages for us to always keep sufficient stock and can supply best quality
of Ginseng in
time to customers since we cultivate Ginseng at our farm. The punctual
delivery, competitive
price and good quality will be enough to meet your expectation.
Besides, we keep good business relationship with big department stores and
famous companies
in Korea which are engaged in related business.

We have rich experience and know-how accumulated for many years in this field
and are pouring
our utmost efforts for R & D.
Our products enjoy a good reputation among our customers both at home and
abroad for its high
quality and good design.

We want to meet more customers for future business and also to have good
trade partner. If you
contact us and visit to our factory, we are sure you will be satisfied to our
trade servise &
our products

If you require more detailed information, please visit our home page.
Homepage address is
as follows.
Homepage: http://www.koginseng.co.kr
E-mail: koginseng@koginseng.co.kr