permaculture - Woodward Elementary School

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <llondon@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Woodward Elementary School
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 08:46:00 -0400

Subject: [pog] Woodward Elementary School
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:43:15
From: "Beth Yankee" <bethyankee@yahoo.com>
To: "POG" <pog@franklin.oit.unc.edu>

Hello,

My name is Beth Yankee, I am a 4-5-6 Multiage teacher at Woodward
Elementary School in Kalamazoo, MI. We are in the process of
contructing a
school garden. This garden is being constructed with grant money, so we
have some numbers to work with. I recently was introduced to
permaculture.
I would love to incorporate this philosophy and unique gardening style
our garden. I am interested in any other school, world wide, who has
started such a project. We are capable of distance learning and video
conferencing. Please E-Mail me at bethyankee@yahoo.com.

Thank you,
Beth Yankee