permaculture - Re: helping out in Bolivia or Peru (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: helping out in Bolivia or Peru (fwd)
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 20:03:23 -0300

Dana-- If you go to the region of the Alto Beni, look for projects supported
by the
SACTES ( by the German government). They are sponsoring projects of
agroforests for
small farmers under the orientation or Ernst Gotsch, which are really
interesting...

Marsha Hanzi
Instituto de Permacultura da Bahia
Brazil