permaculture - Your April Issue is now online

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: newsdesk@australianinvestor.com.au
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Your April Issue is now online
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:06:20 +1000 (EST)

http://www.australianinvestor.com.au

Dear Reader

The Australian Investor Online Magazine cordially invites you to peruse our
online
finance and investment magazine for the asia-pacific region. The magazine is
a free
of charge information service.

Your email addresses is on our distribution list as you either classify as
a top business executive or has been added by one of our columnists.

The publication features articles from leading industry commentators
including :

The Australian Stock Exchange
The Sydney Futures Exchange
The Society of Certified Practising Acccountants
The Australian Property Institute
BIS Shrapnel
The Financial Planners Association
The Association for Superannuation Funds of Australia
The National Institute for Economic and Industry Research
The Rene Rivikin Group
Trading Edge
The Housing Industry Association
The Australian Industry Group
The Australian Bankers Association
The Australian Department of Trade
The Australian Treasury

The publication has been designed to provide tips, ideas and insight
to assist you with your investment decisions and financial issues.

Go to http://www.australianinvestor.com.au and enjoy the first issue.

We welcome your feedback and hope that you find the publication of use and
interest.

Kind Regards

The Deputy Editor.

ps. We apologize if you have received this message
in error and feel that we have intruded upon your
Internet privacy in any way. We are a new Internet
publication and it is not our intention to irritate
people with unwanted email. To be permanently removed
from our mailing list please send a blank email to :

mailto:cancel@australianinvestor.com.au

Please note that the email address (newdesk@australianinvestor.com.au) from
which this
originated is not set to receive mail. If you wish to insure that you don't
receive mail
in future please send to the cancellation address provided. All other
enquiries must be
directed through the website.

http://www.australianinvestor.com.au

  • Your April Issue is now online, newsdesk, 04/20/1999