permaculture - Re: helping out in Bolivia or Peru (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: dgunders@hotmail.com
  • Subject: Re: helping out in Bolivia or Peru (fwd)
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:28:48 -0800 (PST)

At 09:33 PM 3/27/99 -0500, Larry London wrote:

>Can anyone help Dana out with PC in Bolivia?
>Reply to: dgunders@hotmail.com
>-
>http://metalab.unc.edu/london InterGarden
>london@metalab.unc.edu llondon@bellsouth.net

Hi Dana,

Arina is here, we met few month ago in Pojoaque, on our pc site. I would
recommend you to contact Permacultura America Latina' president Ali Sharif
at <biondo@netium.com.br>, <ipa@buriti.com.br>, <evilasandre@pnfc.org>and
his friend FERNANDO SOARES" <amaterra@nh.conex.com.br>. (I would suggest to
write to all of them at once)
Ali has been working in South America for over 5 years, and has amazing
projects in Peru, Equador, and Brazil. Ali can also advise you on
aprenticeship too. Let me know how it will go.

Good luck,

Arina

Scott Pittman

Permaculture Institute, USA