permaculture - Smith and Hawken?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rick and Rose" <rscarlet@missvalley.com>
  • To: "Permaculture list" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Smith and Hawken?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:12:53 -0600

I did'nt ask the question, but I appreciate the tool catalog post. The only
one I have had any problem with that I have bought from is Smith and Hawken.
I read Paul Hawken's book about how to run a business, but I guess the
people that bought the company did'nt. They used to have a great selection
of tools, but now they have very few tools and a lot of STUFF. They said in
their last big tool catalog to keep the catalog, and they would still carry
the tools. Oh well, just another catalog I won't have to get in the mail.

  • Smith and Hawken?, Rick and Rose, 03/08/1999