permaculture - [permaculture] Re: J. L. Hudson

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Larry London <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu, permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: J. L. Hudson
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:32:18 -0500 (EST)

http://metalab.unc.edu/london InterGarden
london@metalab.unc.edu llondon@bellsouth.net

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, samm wrote:

> It's been sort of amusing to see J. L. Hudson discussed in terms of
>
> The catalog is an invaluable source of nonhybridized seed from a
> mind-boggling variety of wild plants from all over the world, and an

Can you post contact information for JL Hudson?

BTW, I have started a seed-saving discussion forum at MetaLab (also
soil quality, permaculture, organic gardening and many more) that some
of you might want to subscribe to. Its open to anyone, easy to use &
has robust array of features, archives all posts to the list for
public viewing, etc. Here's a little info for those interested:

general information is available at:
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/forumdoc.txt
(access, subscription,subscription info + list of forums available)

subscribe/unsubscribe via email:
send email to lyris@franklin.oit.unc.edu
- in text of message include the following words:
subscribe (or unsubscribe) <put name of list here>
Ex.: subscribe seed-saving
or: subscribe permaculture

(posting to the list subscribers)
send email to: <put name of list here>@franklin.oit.unc.edu
Ex.: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu

Access on the Web:
go to this URL:
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu
go to "Official SunSITE Contributor Lists"
then go to:
"Topics Related to Natural Agriculture"
then go to the forum of your choice

---