permaculture - Re: species list for india

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: species list for india
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 11:35:27 +0000

oops butchered the spelling.....its Rob Horwich (sorry Rob)

would be interested in online & publication references as well,

miekal

--
-Dreamtime Village-
<http://net22.com/dreamtime/index.shtml>

[hypermedia works by Miekal And, Liaizon Wakest, Lyx Ish & Allegra Fi
Wakest]
-Qazingulaza-
<http://net22.com/qazingulaza/index.html>