permaculture - Forwarded mail....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Forwarded mail....
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 22:19:27 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 17:15:30 +0100
From: Britt Hveem og Rasmus Hansson <rhansso@online.no>
To: permaculture@metalab.unc.edu

My Norwegian family will go to Melbourne, Australia for the year 1999. Both
I and my husbond are biologists, going for a post graduate study at La
Trobe. In Norway, we live on a small farm, cultivating organic vegetables,
hens and pigs. I have been working on ethnobotany for 10 years in Sahel,
West Africa, mainly focusing on wild food plants in arid land. Could you
please help me with actual adresses to people/institutions focusing on
organic cultivation as such in /near the state of Victoria? What about
research/education institutes working on sustainable cultivating in "3.
world"?
Glad for any answer!
Sincerely,
Britt Hveem
Norway.

  • Forwarded mail...., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 01/01/1999