permaculture - planning legislation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: MDoozer@aol.com
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Cc: mdavidson@planning.org
  • Subject: planning legislation
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:18:22 EST

American Farmland Trust,

I am a researcher with the American Planning Association in Chicago and am
interested in recent legislation that has been passed in favor of smarter
growth management. What most interests me are promising "cutting edge"
planning efforts (facilitated through state legislation or local agreements)
in areas large or small. The request is vague, I know, but I thought American
Farmland Trust would be an excellent starting point. Would it be possible to
hear from someone by Tuesday December 1? Please respond to the address
mdavidson@planning.org

Sincerely,

Michael Davidson, Research
American Planning Association, Chicago

  • planning legislation, MDoozer, 11/29/1998