permaculture - A Request to Australians

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: A Request to Australians
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:22:37 -0800

Dear Friends in Australia:
A friend who works in a rainforest NGO is involved in a project for
creating corridors connecting rainforest remnants ( which may have a
permaculture element in it if approved...)
I remember reading some years ago of such a project in Australia
where
farmers permitted the implantation of corridors connecting forest
remnants to protect biodiversity . Does anyone know of this project,
and how it has fared over the years? She would be most interested in
hearing some feedback from it...

Another request: does anyone know if Eden Seeds is on Internet? I
would appreciate their address..

Thanks for the help.

Marsha Hanzi
Instituto de Permacultura da Bahia