permaculture - Re: Winter Retreat at Harbin Hot Springs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Permaculture West" <permawest@olywa.net>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Winter Retreat at Harbin Hot Springs
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 20:56:35 -0700

Hi L & K,
Ellen and I will be coming down to one of the weekends. We're not
sure
which one yet; they both sound so fascinating. We'll be driving down as
Ellen is going to continue on to San Fransisco to see a few friends. I'm
still interested in offering a slide show about the farm and giving a
summary of what's hip and hot in the NW.
While Akiva was here he mentioned an internet resource where you can
get
satellite photos of the earth. The only website I could find was sponosred
by microsoft and had hopelessly outdated pictures. Any suggestions?

life is good,
kh