permaculture - Looking for Permaculture, Sustainable Ag, Regenerative Design Contatcs in Ireland

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Howe <Dragon@arashi.com>
  • To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Cc: permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Looking for Permaculture, Sustainable Ag, Regenerative Design Contatcs in Ireland
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 18:58:00 -0700

Hey All,

I am travelling to Ireland next month and am looking for Pemaculture
contacts there. We are part of an international volunteer exchange program
@ urban forestry issues.

I would appreciate any links or e-mails to appropriate parties ( @ Dublin 2
Killarney ).

TIA. I am not subscibed to these listservs, so please direct responses to
my address above/below.

Thanks again!

John Howe

http://www.arashi.com/
John Howe <Dragon@arashi.com>
Un*x SA, Permaculture, and other systemic design practices
PGP Sig on Request >;}~

  • Looking for Permaculture, Sustainable Ag, Regenerative Design Contatcs in Ireland, John Howe, 10/21/1998