permaculture - Re: http://greenbuilding.ca/gbc98.html

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Victor Guest <vic@daena.eepo.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: Re: http://greenbuilding.ca/gbc98.html
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 10:19:27 WST

>hi vic couldnt remember how this stated being sent to me thought id pas it
>along to the list .
>also is there anyone on this list not voting for a green candidate at the
>upcomming election? how bout everyone on the list answer back with their
>voting intensions!!!!I AM VOTING MARGO BEILBY greens for the seat of
>CANNING [1]with libs last
>bye all lets see how our own little vote would go hmm
>Terry
>
>[InternetShortcut]
>URL=http://greenbuilding.ca/gbc98.html
>
>------=_NextPart_000_01BDD696.80C56320--

As a list I have to be non party political. I appreciate your sentiments

I would be silly if I didn't voice my concern at general directions
that government is taking.

Please feel free to post any enviromental or other considerations you
might like to inform others on.

I have a lot of information available about STOP MAI.

Government complicity from both major parties is evident.
There are a number of web sites which question our state of Armed
readiness and ability to defend ourselves, our loss of control over our
ability to create credit, our takeover by Multinational Companies, who
don't pay any tax etc.
Our oppresion by agreements signed in secret are of major concern as well.

Regards,
Vic
--
Victor Guest V.G.Guest Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024